CLIMATE UNDER CONTROL:
• Thermometers, hygrometers, barometers, anemometers, pyrometers, recorders, microclimate monitoring systems, meteorological stations, wired and wireless WiFi and GSM sensors.
• Computer programs for transmission, visualization, alarm signaling, registration and archiving of microclimate measurements of rooms and meteorological conditions.
• Calibration services for digital sensors for temperature, humidity, pressure and air flow (Accredited Laboratory AP 067).
• Room microclimate testing services (Accredited Laboratory AB 679).
• Comprehensive measurement of laboratories, storage rooms and transport archiving, alarming, SMS messaging.
• Sale and rental of sensors, service, installations, training, calibration certificates, validation, systems qualification.
• Validation of implemented computerized systems based on GDP, GMP.